Simple Sentences (Independent sentence): The sentences contain a subject and a verb. e.g I am teacher so I is subject and am is verb.
Compound Sentences: The sentence which contain two or more independent sentences and these sentences are connected by conjunction. We always put comma before conjunction.
e.g I am a teacher. My wife is lawyer so it will be I am a teacher, and my wife a lawyer.
Complex Sentence: The sentence which contains one dependent clause and other dependent clause.
e.g When i got home from work yesterday this looks like dependent clause so
When i got home from work yesterday, I watched TV for an hour.
Now it looks complete sentence after adding independent clause I watched TV for an hour.
Compound Sentences: The sentence which contain two or more independent sentences and these sentences are connected by conjunction. We always put comma before conjunction.
e.g I am a teacher. My wife is lawyer so it will be I am a teacher, and my wife a lawyer.
Complex Sentence: The sentence which contains one dependent clause and other dependent clause.
e.g When i got home from work yesterday this looks like dependent clause so
When i got home from work yesterday, I watched TV for an hour.
Now it looks complete sentence after adding independent clause I watched TV for an hour.
Comments
Post a Comment